Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring Fever!

Today I went to the Nashville Lawn and Garden show. Oh my! If that doesn't make you want to dig in the dirt... nothing will!

I was very good and forced myself to focus on my garden plans for this year. But that sure doesn't mean you can't look!

Didn't come home with much. Found three stunning iris I couldn't leave without...













Midnight Oil
























October Splendor
















Starship Enterprise



















8 Torch Lilies













2 black elephant ears


















and a few air plants.


Picked up a ton of booklets and pamphlets to look thru for ideas. This will keep me busy for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.