Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good Eats: Stonies Sausage Shop in Perryville, MO




I’ve had several cookouts in the last few weeks. They have all featured the bratwurst I get at Stonies Sausage Shop.

This 4th generation family owned business does it right. The brats are SO good. In fact, friends have me pick up brats for them when I go up to Missouri to visit my family.

Their selection includes: Apple, Cherry, Pineapple, BBQ, Cheddar, Jalapeno, Beer, Pepperjack Cheese, Chilly Cheese, Onion & Pepper, Sundried Tomato Basil, Supreme Pizza, Mushroom & Swiss, Original, Greek, European style, Original with Kraut, and Turkey Brat.

My favorites are the Cherry, Sundried Tomato & Basil, and the Apple.

http://www.shopstonies.com/Default.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I never knew there were so many kind. You're making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.