Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goals: They're All About Me!


Last year my goals were mostly about my home… this year they are mostly about me. They are goals that don’t have an end…but will set new behaviors and develop interests.

I discovered last year I really enjoy making over sad, tired furniture and decorator items into something cute. I have a lot of projects lined up for our home. And who knows, maybe I’ll try selling a few pieces too. There will be a lot of before and after projects coming up!

Other areas I’ll be expanding in are cooking, photography and a bit of gardening/landscaping.

My 50 Before 50 challenge is underway. Haven’t finished any yet but I have several started… and I do have a year and a half to go. I’ll be sharing my adventures along the way.

As I mentioned yesterday, last year’s goal of “Remodel Me” had some areas I fell short in. The biggie was diet and fitness. So that is something I will be addressing this year (tho there won’t be very many posts about it – just will I hit major milestones). My parents gave us cash for Christmas; Himself and I quickly agreed to use it to purchase the elliptical machine I’ve been eyeing.

I was able to do a lot of decluttering but unfortunately didn’t get it done. But it is soooooo close. To motivate myself I’ve started a second blog just on decluttering as I work thru each area I need to finish or tweak. I’ll be sharing my ideas and tips while getting it done. I’m starting tomorrow… care to join me?

 http://clutter-free-me.blogspot.com/  

Now it’s your turn to share! What goals are you plans for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.