Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Snow Babies

While I was up in Missouri visiting Little Bird and Little Hoss, we had a one day snow fall – on Valentine’s Day.  Perfect for taking the babies out to play (it was Little Hoss’ first snow).  The temps were warm enough to not be too cold for them and the snow just wet enough to make a great snowball.

“Wow!  The world is all white!”

“What IS this stuff?”

“He took my snowball!”

“Help!  I’ve fallen and can’t get up!”

“I’ll help you get up.”

“Come on!  You’ve got to help me with this Bro!”

“Watch out Aunt T!  I’m going to splat you with a snowball!”
We played out in the snow for probably a half hour (which is a long time for a toddler).  Little Hoss went in about 15 minutes earlier than Little Bird.  
Little Bird learned to throw snowballs (the tiniest little snowballs you’ve ever seen).  I’d stay close enough that she could splat me… then she would just about fall over laughing.  
Baby laughter and baby kisses.  A Valentine’s doesn’t get much better than that!

1 comment:

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.