Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Driving LINE

I really enjoy being part of the LINE up of photos in the challenges at “I Should Be Folding Laundry” but I’ve been out on a LINE lately with all the projects I have going (helping Himself get ready to go back to the ship, a full bathroom remodel, and so on). 

So I LINED up some time to make a straight LINE drive one mile down to the main road and back, just to see how many kinds of LINES I could see.


As I left my driveway, there was a rock with foliation LINES.


A tree’s bark was a series of LINES.


Crazy LINES made up the web of this spider.


I saw a fence LINE made of wood.


And a fence LINE made of wire.


There were five LINES of barb wire in this one.


The power LINE runs along the road too. 


This barn had long vertical LINES…


…while this gate had horizontal LINES.


And the lath on the old shack made perpendicular LINES!


Freshly mowed hay was LINED up for baling.


Soon the LINE of clouds changed.


They became a storm LINE! 

Time to go home and take my computer off LINE!! 





1 comment:

  1. Wow...love all the different lines you found! Especially loved the road shots, and the clouds - they really looked like they were lining up! Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.