Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Shed Cleaning Update

Last week I came to the realization that there is just no way I could finish the garage shed in a month.  Too many boxes need to be picked thru and organized.  

 Well maybe I could if I had no other responsibilities and good AC out there but since I didn’t, it is just not happening.  I’m going to keep after every day while Himself is home to help me.  After that, I’ll go out and sort thru a box or two once it is too hot to work in the yard or on rainy days.  I’m expecting to get it done by the end of June. 

The first thing I have to do is to get the 2 foot deep shelves built.  Then all my shelving will be finished and ready to load. 

THEN I will be able to go full steam!

We’ve taken a couple full truck loads over to the charity stores and more than that to the dump.  Friends have scored a few ‘treasures’ too.   Himself did a lot of heavy work for me, so I’ll be able to do the rest by myself. 

So, even tho I’m not finished I’m very happy with what I’ve gotten done in May. 



But for now… the door will stay closed…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.