Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Sparrow

I found some more time to work on my photos!  The first for today is for the challenge from Word Art.  The Bible verse for this week was “Casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you.”   1 Peter 5:7
 
 
My first thought on reading that was over to the verse about His eye being on the sparrow.  
 
I shot this photo of this chilly little sparrow early one morning in Mississippi.  Even tho he was fluffed against the morning coolness, he was singing brightly.  I remember thinking, “There are two of us listening to you…”   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teri! I love this scripture, and your sparrow is so pretty. It makes me think of the song, "His Eye in On the Sparrow". I'm SUPER glad that you entered a piece of art againt his week, and hope you enjoyed your win from last week. Please be sure to let me know if you don't (or haven't) heard from the sponsor to get your prize. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for all your support of Word Art Wednesday. You're a blessing to us all.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.