Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Under The Christmas Tree

We had fun time on Christmas morning with the babies.  We started the day over at their house where they opened presents and we all had breakfast together.  Then my parents, Himself and I went back to my parent’s house where we prepared for the evening dinner.  Sis, Big J and the little ones came when they got up from naps.  Here they opened their grandpa and grandma gifts and those from Himself and I.  


The morning started with a note from “Santa”. 


Even the dog was ready for the festivities to begin!


After that… it was kind of a blur…


















…with two very happy kids.

And six tired adults!  



1 comment:

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.