Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Last Look at Spring

In this winter/summer May we are having my azealea were here and gone in just a few days.  They popped open so fast I knew I had better get photos immeditely.  









Didn't they bloom out beautifully?

The violets I planted in the porch boxes have been amazing too.  I'm going to try transplanting them to a large pot I can set in a shady area.  Maybe they will last a while longer.






Not a flower, but our Japanese maple is looking the best it ever has.



I'll have to keep some shade on it this summer.  It always burns in the TN sun.

Yep... time to start working on the summer yard!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.