Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Craft Room Sitting Area (During Makeover)

It's time for another challenge from Mary Organizes.  This week was 'craft space'.

Ugh.

As you know, I've been working on my craft space forever and three days.  Well OK, it only feels like forever.  In truth, it has been about a year that I have been working on it fairly steady and I still have a lot to do.  But with Mary's challenge, I decided to fix up my sitting area "for now". 

Here is the BEFORE:


I'm still doing a lot of sorting.  With that comes a lot of piling of like items until I finally have all the like items together.  Yes, there was room to sit but it sure wasn't conducive to relaxing.

So the area got a good tidy up.

And here is the AFTER:


It's not what the finished product is going to look like but it is a whole lot better than it was!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.