Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Miss Lucille's Cafe in Clarksville, TN (Review)

Met up with some friends today for lunch at a local restaurant - Miss Lucille's Cafe ( http://www.misslucillesmarketplace.com/#!cafe/c11m6 ).  It's a grand place for a 'chick trip'.  Not only is there this tasty restaurant but there is a vendor's market in the same large warehouse building.  But I'll talk more about the market later.


 
The cafe is inside the warehouse, just across from the front door.  If you can eat off the 'lunch hour' time I would recommend doing so... it's popular and fills up fast.  We brunched; our meal was at 10:30am.


I had the "Popeye's Hot Bacon" signature salad.  

Baby spinach, hard boiled egg, portobello mushrooms, Parmesan crusted chicken with a mildly spicy coating with hot bacon dressing.  (It usually comes with onions but I requested them not to be added.)  The size was plentiful without being too huge.


For my side item, I got the Couscous Caprese.  Delicious!


My friend Kathy got the 'Fanny's Chicken Salad' which was very tasty too.  

OH... don't forget to try the strawberry basil lemonade.  It is wonderful!

The hours are 10am - 6pm Monday - Saturday, Sunday 11am - 5pm.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.