Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Welcome to Welcome

On our drive through Minnesota, we came across this small town.  Of course we turned in... how could we not?  

It's very welcoming...

Seriously tho, it is a very small town with a nice little diner.  The diner doesn't look like much but we were served one of the best hamburgers we have gotten outside of my kitchen.


Interesting bit of history.


Love these 'coffee pot' water towers.


Uh-huh.  This welcome I think isn't so good...


It was part of a junk/scrap store.  There were all sorts of awesome things sitting about.  Himself asked if I wanted to stop but I said no.  My luck I'd find something really cool and with our new car we have almost zero hauling space with all our luggage etc.


Good bye from Welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.