Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hello December!

Photo by:


December is here!

For the next week Himself and I are breaking out the Christmas decorations.  This year we're going to use them all... and what's not used will be going to Goodwill by the 10th.  I have some great ideas for decorating that I will share as I get them done.

And besides decorating, this month we will be finishing that dratted master bathroom makeover (I think I've had a long enough break from it), neatening the garage, and getting after my studio too.  Also I will be working on the new car to make it look cute.  I'm thinking a 'boho' vibe would be fun.

And of course we'll be visiting family and going to fun Christmas parties too.

How are you ringing in the season?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.