Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

"The Perfect Lamb" Moss Garden

I've found a fun new blog challenge at the Urban Jungle web site.  The web site is for those who enjoy plants, and keep them in their homes and work spaces.  Each month there is a new challenge that has to do with plants.  Since I'm just getting started with the challenges I'm not sure what I'll be doing... I'm just jumping right in!

I'm a little late for my first challenge, which was "happy green Easter".  I knew exactly what I wanted to do, so I went for it.  Now that spring has arrived, the woods are greening up with moss.  And I'm back to making my little moss gardens because they are so much fun.

So here is my first moss garden for 2015...


"The Perfect Lamb"

Just right for an Easter centerpiece.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.