Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Tea Pot Sewing Kit

 I saw the cutest idea for a little tea pot sewing kit over at the blog "Sadie Seasongoods ( http://www.sadieseasongoods.com/sewing-to-a-tea-the-hidden-pin-cushion/  ).  She has a great tutorial on how to make it.

And I had just the tea pot to use!


 I love wisteria and the little blue bird just makes it perfect.  Since it's been sitting on the shelf not being used for tea, I decided to give it a new job in our home.


I brought up the few supplies I needed and got to work.


This is the only tricky part.  Unlike the blogger's tutorial, I did not glue the pin cushion into the lid.  The lip of the lid worked very well to hold it in place, with a bit of stuffing behind it.


Then I gathered some items for needed sewing jobs...


...and dropped them inside the tea pot.


Tea pot sewing kit and pin cushion.  Decorative and function.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.