Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

A New Generation At The Old Swimming Hole

As a teen, I'd often go to Washington State Park and swim in Big River.  Sometimes it would be with a bunch of friends, sometimes with my little sister, and sometime I'd go by myself.  Good times!


This last trip home Himself and I took Sis's kids swimming.  


It's a good swimming hole.  Moving water teeming with healthy aquatic life.  

Who needs a pricey Turkish fish pedicure when you have Missouri minnows?  Just kidding!  They don't bite.


Heading out for 'deep' water.


Ready... set... 


BLAST OFF!!!!!!


Three... two... one...


...and SPLASH!


Next!

What a fun time we had.  We'll definitely being heading back for another swim on our next visit.




1 comment:

  1. Those are the kind of memories the kids will treasure and never forget. What a blessing you have given them. Peace!

    ReplyDelete

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.