Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Autumn Drive

This first week of October has been super busy, but in the very best way.  We are getting a lot done here at The Sticks.  My KonMari decluttering continues (more on that very soon) and is still going amazingly well.  I have all sorts of fun classes lined up.  With the weather cooling yard projects are resuming.  And we are getting ready to do a makeover of our living room.

Needless to say, I haven't been on the computer much.  

The other day we went for a drive just to get out for a bit and found out it's fall y'all!


Have no idea what they are.


It looks like Larkspur but I thought it is a bit late for it.


It's a bit dry and the rivers are moving slowly.


The earlier wet weather has made the Johnson Grass grow huge and beautiful.  Did you see the little spider?


The smoke barns are going full blast.


Don't know what this is either.  It's not Dogwood.


Now this one I know!  Goldenrod.


And I know this one all too well...

...cockle burrs!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.