Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Read All About It! Book KonMari Discards 132!

It's KonMari time again!



Books...oh boy.

There were books in every room of the house including my studio.  I wanted the book category to be done in one sweep so this time I did upstairs (the lesser amount) then downstairs.  It's isn't the precise KonMari method but books are HEAVY and I wasn't about to tote them up and down the stairs!

Each one was picked up and looked carefully at.  Did it 'spark joy'?


A few of the books that didn't make the cut.  There were 132 of them discarded.  Some went to Goodwill plus one bag of magazines that went to recycling.  I did list some up on PaperBackSwap and got 14 fast hits.  Works for me!

Himself will be going through his books and magazines in the near future.  He has a few other projects in the front of the queue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.