Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Art and Craft in Feb

I didn't do many projects this month, tho a couple I did were rather labor intensive so that kind of makes up for a bit.


Made this cute sign at a Team Red, White, and Blue social.


Did my letters a bit differently.  I wanted them to have the look of granite ware.

Here's my BIG time consumer.

I did another altered deck/artist trading card swap. 


Fifty-four tiny little cards.


Fifty-four tiny hand drawn and water color painted 2.5x3.5 cards...

Himself asked me if I was going to do this again.

Yep!


And you've already met little Linty Bear.

February was Mexico month with cooking (coming soon) and some other stuff.


My first ojo.  Now that I've got the feel for it, I'm going to do some serious ojo making for my studio.


And I FINALLY got the photos from my mission trip to Celaya, Mexico in an album!


There's both photos and memorabilia.



The blank areas are where I will put journaling once I'm done writing it.


And there are some special pages for special stories...

I've gotten a few projects started but haven't had time so see them through.  We have  big project going that just keeps getting bigger...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.