Pages

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Spring Visitors

Before I even get going here, I apologize for the photo quality.  I'm shooting fast (before they are gone) through a winter dirty window...and sometimes in low evening light.  

But I'm sharing anyway because they make me happy!


Tripod is back, along with her daughter 4-Runner.  Both are fat with this year's fawns.


The indigo buntings have returned.


Mrs. Bunting.


One of our cardinals is busy...


...with two hungry mouths (the egg hatched the next day).


The is an American Tree Sparrow.  They next in the arctic circle!!


And this pretty boy is a Rose-breasted Grosbeak.

I wonder what I will see next?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.